Official App: Developer Student Club - Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Technology
Developer Student Clubs (DSC) are community groups for students from any academic background in their undergraduate or graduate term. By joining a DSC, students build their professional and personal network, get access to Google developer resources, and work together to build solutions for local problems in a peer-to-peer learning environment.
For Contributing to Android Project
- Clone the Repository
- From android studio select Open Project -> (Path To) DSC MAIT App
- It will automatically compile and run.
- Make a firebase project
- Download the google-services.json file and add it to the app folder
Note(To the developers working on the Project):- It is requested that all the changes made should be logged in the CHANGELOG.md, this helps fellow developers to know the state of the project. If possible provide comments in the code especially when importing an external library or defining a method that the developer thinks is difficult to understand. Regards, DSC MAIT Team
Current State of the app:-
- For initiating a bug report please read Bug Report Template
- For initiating a Feature Request Please read Feature Request Template
Published App is only availaible for internal testing please contact email@example.com to become a tester for the app