- Causes out of memory errors on smokers with limited resources
…a port number)
…kay on some systems) have been removed/skipped
- DHT nodes found in metadata were not being added according to spec - Updating Changes to note the above fix
…speed things up? Probably not...
- Issue tracking had moved to github - Adding a .gitignore file for sanity
* New script /scripts/net-bittorrent.pl is installed with distribution. It is a very short version of /tatoeba/005-console.pl * Version bump to 0.050_001 * New dev build action 'testkwalitee' and an expanded 'testpod' * Dev build action 'changes' no longer burps on new, uncommited files
* Update copyright notices for current year in all recently modified files * Retry outgoing connection with plain text when MSE handshake fails * Fix: Math::BigInt try => [...] requires v1.78+ (see failures in cpants://3252890 and cpants://3253722) * Net::BitTorrent->_schedule() now accepts fractional seconds. Just in case the user has used Time::HiRes... * Fixed skip() calls in all tests * New auto_feature for Math::Pari and Math::BigInt::Pari * M::Pari and M::BigInt::Pari are now in the list of recommended modules
* Message Stream Encryption is enabled by default (plaintext out, RC4 in) * Update (some) Copyright notices where appropriate * Documentation updates in N::B::Notes * Made unknown packet reporting a lot less stupid (creates a block users can c+p right into the issue tracker) * New demo: /tatoeba/005-console.pl * Remove call for assistance from N::B.pm's POD (message remains in N::B::Notes)
…re Shuffle * Recommended perl version is 5.10.0. Now that it's been out more than a year, I see no reason to continue going out of my way to support ancient perl versions. Even most modern Linux distributions come with 5.10.0 now. ...and I dev on bleadperl. * N::B::Peer->_rw() progress has changed from... - write - read + process_packets (if read) ...to... - read - write - process_packets (on a timer) * t/[...]/007_miniswarm_http.t now uses encryption. ...for now. * Full RC4 encrypted sessions (kinda) work. It's (very) unstable.
* Internal status is kept during handshake * Shorter waiting period before filling requests (15s -> 3s) * Build.PL requires Math::BigInt on all systems * Default for number of allowed connections per host has changed (2 -> 1)
* Define bitfield (scalar ref) in N::B::Peer->new() to silence the "Can't use an undefined value" warning if N::B::Peer->_bitfield() is called before we recieve a handshake (in peer_connect callback, for example) * N::B::Peer objects have their sockets closed and removed before calling peer_disconnect callback * Early protocol encryption stuff in lib/Net/BitTorrent/Peer.pm * New private Net::BitTorrent::Torrent->_add_node('XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXX') method
* Removed test #40 ("...rmdir temp dir to test _mkpath") from t/700_classes/Net/BitTorrent/Torrent/File.t. It was testing a File::Temp trick which certainly fails on non-Win32 platforms * I forgot /tatoeba/000-basic.pl in the previous commit