Plugin and blocks to communicate the CoppeliaSim robotic simulator with the Matlab Simulink environment.
Instructions for compiling plugin in Windows:
- Download the source code.
- Copy the unzipped folder into the "programming" directory within the CoppeliaSim installation path
- Open the .pro row and configure the project using the same version of the CoppeliaSim QtKit.
- Compile in Release mode
Instructions for compiling Simulink s-functions:
Before continuing, make sure you have a compiler compatible with your Matlab version. To check and configure the available compilers run
- Open Matlab and place into unziped folder.
- run the following commands:
mex gettable.cpp mex settable.cpp
Instructions for running the examples:
- Download the examples and unzip them.
simExtSimulink.dllinto CoppeliaSim folder :
- Open matlab. Make sure the matlab working path is inside the unzipped folder. Or add the unzipped folder to the matlab path.
- Open the file
example_xx.slxand run the simulation.
- Coppelia sim should start automatically.
CoppeliaSim Open / Play / Stop" block is responsible for opening and running the simulation in CoppeliaSim. In case of error, delete this block, open the example "example_xx.ttt" and run the simulation manually.
Attention. To use on Linux you must compile all the source codes, including the Simulink s-functions. It is not yet tested on Linux.