This release represents an updated OpenIZ included in this release:
- Ability to set / modify facility schedules
- Faster care planner tool
- Improved synchronization / conflict resolution process
This release represents a cumulative update to the OpenIZ Disconnected Client Core and includes back-ports of some of the features found in SanteDB. Improved features include:
- More robust and fast synchronization subsystem (REQUIRES OpenIZ Server 1.4.x)
- Better detection of historical vaccinations entered as current on patient registration
- Faster query engine and improved performance of startup and synchronization
- Various bug fixes.
DO NOT USE THIS RELEASE AGAINST A PRE 1.4.x ERA OPENIZ SERVER
This release is the first official release of the Fredericton OpenIZ Disconnected Client and includes the Disconnected Service which is a small server implementation of the OpenIZ Disconnected Client suitable for serving requests over a small protected LAN network.
Linux packages are coming soon.