This release represents the Kelowna Technology Preview. New in this version:
- Aes256 Encrypted Backup Archives
- Automatic backup of local data on application start
- Enhanced User Interfaces
- Support for synchronization of MDM masters from a SanteDB server running with MDM enabled (though the dCG will not recognize or display local records, instead using masters)
- Enhanced Conflict Resolution is Tickle interface/system
- Enhanced NK1 segment processing
- Bug fixes on HL7 interface.
This release of the disconnected client (named Jasper) is a preview of the disconnected gateway software. This software has been ported to .NET Framework 4.8 and .NET Standard 2.0.
New features in this release include:
- Ability to autoconfigure OpenMRS instances running 0.9.21 of the SanteDB OpenMRS plugin
- Enhanced support for MDM on server infrastructure
- Enhanced reliability in synchronization queue
This release represents the Iqaluit (version 1.11x stream) release of the SanteDB disconnected gateway platform.
Included in this release are:
- Basic administration user interface for managing the disconnected gateway
- Support for HL7v2 and IHE ATNA (RFC3881 or DICOM format) auditing in an offline context
- Synchronization support against SanteDB iCDR (server) 1.110 or higher