IGC Parser Project
This is an open source project that includes:
- An Android library to parse IGC files.
- An Android app (IGC Viewer) to friendly view IGC files.
You are more than welcome to contribute to the project. Below you can find some way to contribute to.
Disclosure: the project is not approved by the FAI so, don't use it to get offical FAI statistics and records.
IGC Viewer Screenshots
Feel free to contact me with requests, ideas, issues or any kind of feedback.
Ways of Contribution
Here you can find some ways for contribution. If you are insterested in, please contact me.
- Translate the app to your language (it's super easy and quick).
- Add more flight data and statistics.
- Include new features to the app.
- Port the project to other languages and platforms.
Inside app/ create a file called fabric.properties with apiKey=here_the_api_key and below apiSecret=here_api_secret.
Setup Google Maps
Inside app/ create a file called gradle.properties and add MAPS_KEY="the_key_here".
Special Thanks to
- Ian Forster-Lewis for his IGC File Format Reference
- Mauro Gianzone for contributing to app design.
- Nicolás Scalise for contributing to product definitions.