Bpod MATLAB Software Repository
Bpod is an open source platform for rodent behavior measurement and real-time stimulus control. Bpod is actively developed and maintained by Sanworks LLC.
Documentation is provided on the Bpod Wiki.
This repository includes:
- MATLAB experiment control software for Bpod
- Example settings and calibration files
- Example protocols
- Example module firmware
- A firmware loading tool
- Add /Bpod_Gen2/ to the MATLAB path
- Connect a Bpod State Machine to your PC
- Run Bpod() at the MATLAB command prompt
- See the wiki (above) for more info
- Please note the guidelines given here.