The haus for demo applications built with PhoneGap
To provide example applications of PhoneGap in use, primarily as a learning tool for those developing mobile applications with the framework.
There are essentially three ways we can do this:
- Create one application for each API/plugin.
- Create one application that allows for "viewing" of each API in action. Not a "real" application, per say - very demo-y.
- Create many real (app store worthy) applications that utilize multiple APIs/plugins.
Create a real, app-store-worthy application that utilizes most APIs.
Possible Application Types
physical activity tracking
to-do list This is the one that Joni will tackle first, as it can demonstrate most APIs and is an common/understood app type.
- connection (sync to cloud)
- notification (due date/time notification)
- camera/capture (take a photo to attach to a task in list)
- media/capture (record audio to attach to a task in list)
- contacts (share a list)
- geolocation (geotag a task/photo)
- accelerometer (tilt-scolling, shake to clear)
- missing: compass : (