application support center is a application management tool for mobile and web applications. It provides an administration portal storing application details and a central knowledge base for help, release notes, and important announcements. These knowledge articles are available in your applications through the included SDK providing in-app help and support to your end-users.
- Central application management: Application support center acts as a central management portal for all of your applications. Store a list of application owners, developers, source code links, and application details in one place.
- In-app Help: Application support center provides a Mobile SDK, UI5 SDK, Web SDK, Web Portal and API's sharing help, release notes, and details about each application for your end-users. This provides the opportunity for self-service before they contact support.
- Developers: Application support center is simple to integrate in applications and reduces the need to recompile and deploy when help, release notes, announcements or support contacts change. Our drop-in SDK's provide content syncing and are available for Android, iOS, UI5 and HTML based applications with just a few lines of code.
- Application Owners: Application support center provides a central location to store application details and the ability to update in-app support content without needing to get developers involved.
- Consistency: Application support center provides a consistent look and feel across all your apps and platforms giving your users a familiar experience when it's needed.
"Core" Components included in this repo:
Application support center SAPUI5 SDK
- Application support center Android SDK (Coming soon)
The Server/API uses Node.js/Express and Postgres for persistence
The Administration UI uses OpenUI5
Please see our wiki pages for details on local or cloud based deployment options, component overview and other details related to the project.
Paul Aschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Marcy Gray <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 2020 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved. This file is licensed under the Apache Software License, v2.0 except as noted otherwise in the LICENSE file. Detailed information including third-party components and their licensing/copyright information is available via the REUSE tool.