A basic todo SPA built using Vue with Google Authentication and Google Firestore as a database. It allows you to manage all of your todos and organize them into different categories.
🚀 Setting Up the Application
Make sure you have
- Clone the repo.
- Set the environment variables in .env file. To get the values, set up a Google Firebase project.
.firebasercfile and add your firebase project id there.
- Set up the Firebase tools locally.
- Install Firebase CLI using the following command.
npm install -g firebase-tools
- Login into firebase using following command.
- Run following command to deploy the project on firebase. It will create
distfolder, deploy it, and generate a URL for you.
npm run deploy
📸 App Screenshot
Below is preview of how the app looks like. No framework used and I wrote the CSS from scratch.
Released under GNU GPLv2.0 or later license.