A chrome extension and web application to help educators make reading more fun for their students.
Table of Contents
Highlighting and Saving in Chrome Extension
Playing a Quest
Extension Installation and Usage
Download the chrome extension from the chrome webstore here
Enable the chrome extension.
You can log in via Google from our web application
You can join any quest and start playing in the extension.
You may save URLs and snippets for a future quest.
Go to any webpage, highlight any important text that you would like to save, turn on selection mode in the extension and click "save content". You will find your saved links in the Library in the web application.
- Highlights and saves any URL and important passages to link library
- Chrome Extension launches readings in current tab
- Upload an image in quest creation
- Invite participants by email
- Create quests and view interactive D3 focal map
- Edit quests and quest steps
- Testing is currently out of date with new model changes.
- Highlight mode occasionally affects input or select fields on the DOM. Turning off highlight mode will restore regular user experience.
- Alice Kindheart - LinkedIn | GitHub
- Sarah Muenzinger - LinkedIn | GitHub
- David Newman - LinkedIn | GitHub
- Yvonne Wang - LinkedIn | GitHub
This projected is licensed under the terms of the MIT license