Check spelling of your text layers directly from Sketch. Just run the plugin once. The plugin is using OSX's own dictionary to check for spelling mistakes.
- Download this plugin
- Double click the plugin file to automatically install
- The shortcut should now be available under the Plugin's menu in Sketch
- Make a selection anywhere on the Sketch file you wish to check for spelling mistakes.
- Run Spelling Check from the Plugin's menu or run (ctrl shift g)
- The text with wrong spellings will be highlighted with a red color.
- I'm working on a way to add another fill color to the wrongly spelt text layers, without overwriting the existing style.
- Show suggestions for the wrongly spelt words.
- Auto-correct some of the wrongly spelt words.
Saransh : @SaranshSolanki