An Android app that allows uninstallation of multiple app at once (only if root permission is available, otherwise need to confirm each time).
Batch Uninstaller allows you to uninstall multiple apps at once. If root permission is not available, you can still delete multiple apps a lot quicker than you can using the native android implementation.
However, you will be prompted for each app uninstalled. Non Root users can not uninstall system apps. This is a limitation with the Android Operating system.
- Uninstall multiple apps at once
- Sort by date, name and size
- Filter by user and system apps
- Know how much space you are freeing up during the selection process
- Displays application name, install date and size
- Backup system apps before uninstalling for rooted phones
All planned enhancements are here: https://github.com/sarbajitsaha/Batch-Uninstaller/labels/enhancement
If you can't see a similar request, request yours today!
Batch Uninstaller is licensed under the GPL, version 3. A copy of the license is included in LICENSE.txt.