Yet Another Game Of Life. Yagol is a Conway's Game of Life sandbox made with ReactJs. Customize the different options then create, share and watch your shapes evolve. This app was created with the excellent create-react-app.
See the app site.
Installing Yagol locally
- Clone this repo
- In the folder you cloned the repo run
- Launch the local server (with hot js/css reloading) with
npm start(note that it will be less performant than the builded version, see how to use the builded version below)
Build the project and use it locally
- Install yagol locally (see above)
- You will have to use a local web server and set
build/as your root folder to run Yagol if you want to use the default shapes
- To do that you can use http-server. install it globally (
npm install http-server -g) then set
build/as your current working directory (
cd build) then run
http-server. The URL where you can access Yagol should be written in your terminal