SublimeText 2/3 URLHandler on OS X
This application enables SublimeText 2/3 to open
subl: urls, as Textmate has as described here
Download latest release.
Unzip it, then launch it. Select
Preferences..., then set the path for the subl binary.
Because it's an unsigned binary, you'll need to right-click the app and select "Open"...You only need to run it once for the URL handler to register.
Open terminal and type: open 'subl://open/?url=file:///etc/hosts'
- Daisuke Murase :@typester (github, twitter, CPAN, etc..)
- Scott Wadden (SublimeText 2 port)
- Andrew Sutherland (Mountain Lion fixes)
- JD Guzman (SublimeText 3 port)
- Nick Charlton (deprecation and bug fixes)
- Bruno Antunes (packaging and release)
- Omar Rodríguez-Rodríguez (icon) (https://www.flickr.com/photos/omarrr/8251028685/)