sardines.rb is a meetup in Lisbon, focused on the ecosystem of the Ruby programming language (e.g. tools, frameworks, best practices, libraries, languages).
Our goal is to create a welcoming environment where Ruby enthusiasts can meet and exchange what they know, what they are experimenting with and what they are thrilled about.
Format: 2 talks, 20min each, 15min of discussion per talk.
When: Tuesday, 28th of September, 19:00
When: Tuesday, 28th of June, 19:00
When: Tuesday, 26th of April, 19:30
- João Soares, topic: database multitenancy in Ruby, presentation
- José Duarte, topic: hanami, presentation
- We are always looking for beer, drinks, snacks and food for the meetups. If you are able to sponsor please reach out to us through this repo by opening a issue with the prefix "SPONSOR: "
- If you have a Venue available to host a meetup, please do share! Open a issue in this repo with the prefix "VENUE: ".
- If you are interested in giving a talk at the meetup or have a topic proposal feel free to open an issue with the prefix "TALK: ".
- Bernardo Simões - @golfadas
- Mário Nzualo - @marionzualo