make small, simple sites.
$ npm install solid
Hello world example:
require('solid') -> @get "/", -> "<b>Hello world!</b>"
That's it. No, really.
A bit more contrived example can be found here, where you can see some of what you can do in solid currently.
$ npm test
This will run solid's
Abi Raja for the idea and contributions.
(Ordered roughly in terms of priority)
- Asynchronous request handlers (reading file, etc.)
- CSS Reset
- Other commonly used JS libraries other than jQuery
- Override the HTTP response header X-Powered-By to Solid from Express :)
- Logging with noise levels (should be low-priority, basic method/path console logging already exists)
- Better 404 page (low priority)