A community driven list of useful SARL libraries, frameworks and software. This is not a catalog of all the libraries, just a starting point for your explorations. This list will be used by the SARL team for updating the official web sites of SARL (and related) after a validation process. Inspired by awesome-scala. Other amazingly awesome lists can be found in the awesome-awesomeness list.
- Awesome SARL
Development frameworks dedicated to SARL.
- Eclipse — The SARL project supports integration in the Eclipse IDE.
Runtime environments for the SARL language.
Janus — An open-source multi-agent platform fully implemented in Java 1.7, and that enables execution of agents or holons over a computer network.
Eclipse — The SARL project supports integration in the Eclipse IDE.
News and Documentation
Locations where to find news and documentation.
- FAQ from RMIT Lab — FAQ written by Sebastian Sardina at RMIT lab, Australia.
- SARL News — The news from SARL developpers.
- SARL Documentation — Official SARL documentation.
- SARL Publications — A collection of white papers and presentations related to SARL.
Language extensions upon the SARL language.
Libraries that provides simulation environments to SARL agents.
- SARL Elevator Simulator Controller — Project that enables to connect controllers written in SARL to an existing elevator simulator with specific skills.
- Jaak — Jaak is an agent environment that provides a discrete 2D environment model and a simplified agent-environment interaction model based on LOGO-like primitives. License: Apache 2.
- Jasim — A non-free Java library that implements simulated 1D and 3D physic environments in which the agents are located. License: Non-free, need agreement.
Software implemented with SARL.
- smagserver - A small project that could serve as a template for deploying Janus on a webserver. License: unknown. Using Jena, Janus & HTML5. Demo at Smag0
Slides and presentations for Lectures to students
- Chapters 3 & 11 of the Lecture "Distributed Artificial Intelligence and MultiAgent Systems", Burgundy Franche-Comté University & University of Technology of Belfort-Montbéliard, France.
Code and elements for using SARL during teaching activities (lab works, etc.)
- ia51-utbm - A small project that enables students to code steering behaviors during lab works of 3 hours. License: Apache 2.
- ia54-utbm - A project that is given to students for coding a pacman game with principles from the agent-based simulation. Duration: 3 hours. License: Apache 2.
Sources of materials related to SARL that could be used for creating your presentations or your documents.
- Official materials — Materials maintained by the SARL developers.
Your contributions are always welcome! Please submit a pull request or create an issue to add a new framework, library or software to the list.