Wunderlist for Desktop
For details on Wunderlist, please see http://www.6wunderkinder.com. Wunderlist source code is licensed under the terms of the Apache Public License, version 2.
This is the 1.0 development branch of Wunderlist and is no longer actively maintained. That means that pull requests are not reviewed and merged, but the repository remains open as a source of knowledge for anyone building a desktop application with Titanium Desktop SDK.
Wunderlist is based on Titanium Desktop SDK, now part of Apache Foundation. Download the current Titanium Desktop stable on http://www.appcelerator.com/products/download/ and create a new desktop project. Then open terminal, go into the "Resources" folder of the empty project you created and type "git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:6wunderkinder/wunderlist.git .".
- Christian Reber, Product Developer
- Daniel Marschner, App Developer
- Dennis Schneider, App Developer
- Marvin Labod, Front-End
- Sebastian Kreutzberger, App Developer
- Alejandro Martinez, Spanish
- Sergio Melro (http://twitter.com/sergiomelro) and Pedro Crispim, Portuguese
- Joram Marino (http://www.joram.it/), Italian
- Sebastian Szok (http://sebastianszok.pl), Polish
- Jakub Jarabica (http://www.jam3son.sk), Slovensky
- Harry Lafranc (http://harrylafranc.fr) and Kaelig (http://kaelig.fr/), French
- Chals Pamies, Catalan
- Joram Schrijver, Dutch
- Mikkel Keiding, Danish
- Dimko Rodyk (http://twitter.com/kangoo_roo), Ukrainian
- Plistil Jiri, Czech
- Alper Demir, Turkish
- Ethan Kwong, Chinese
- Mohammad Abu Ajamieh, Arabic
- Johan Gertsson, Swedish
- Fumihiko Shibata, Japanese
- Náray Emánuel, Hungarian
- Seungho Kim and Pumsuk Cho, Korean
- Mattis Hovden Aas, Norwegian
- Marijan Rajić, Croatian
- Ivan Stambolic, Serbian
- Xurxo Guerra, Galician
- Rafael Dohms (http://doh.ms) and Vinícius Sales (http://twitter.com/viniciussbs), Brazilian Portuguese
Huge thanks to all our users, we love you!
Copyright (C) 2010-2012 by 6Wunderkinder (6 Wunderkinder GmbH, Germany) All Rights Reserved.
Wunderlist is a trademark of 6 Wunderkinder GmbH.