This is a basic starter package for GatsbyJS. I found myself doing the same things over and over again when starting a new gatsby project, hence I figured I should created myself a starter so that I don't have to start from scratch every single time. Maybe this starter can be useful to some of you.
A preview of the starter can be seen here.
Currently this starter includes the following:
- FINALLY with gatsby V2.
- CSS-in-JS via Emotion.
- Jest and react-test-renderer for testing (configured according to click).
- Eslint in dev mode with the airbnb config and prettier formatting rules.
- A basic blog, with posts under src/pages/blog. There's also a script which creates a new Blog entry (post.sh).
- Data per JSON files.
- A few basic components (Navigation, Footer, Layout).
- Layout components make use of Styled-System.
- Google Analytics (you just have to enter your tracking-id).
- Prettier for a uniform codebase.
- Normalize css (8.0).
- Feather icons.
- Font styles taken from Tachyons.
How to use it?
If you have 'gatsby' installed globally, just start a new project with:
gatsby new my-project https://github.com/saschajullmann/gatsby-starter-gatsbythemes
If there is anything else you'd like to see included or changed, just let me know.