The biogas package is an R package for biogas research. It provides tools for processing biogas data, predicting biogas production, making conversions, and planning experiments. For example, the calcBgVol() function can be used for calculating biochemical methane potential from original measurements. See the vignettes and the links given below for more information.
- Open-source paper describing the package: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.softx.2018.06.005
- Researchgate project page: https://www.researchgate.net/project/Biogas-Software
- Web application interface to the package (OBA): https://biotransformers.shinyapps.io/oba1/
- Mailing list: sasha.hafner at eng.au.dk
- dev: main development branch for work on package
- master: merged with dev before submission to CRAN
- version number branches (e.g., 10.0.2): archived versions that are available on CRAN