Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
3.4.21 (11 January 2016)
This is a bug fix release.
- Consistent output formatting for numbers close to an integer.
- Correctly round negative numbers that were almost but not quite a whole number (slightly greater than the negative number).
- Don't strip escaped semicolons from compressed output.
- Only compress around dashes within nth selectors.
- Selector compression of whitespace around commas was affecting attribute values.
- Make subtraction work when a unit is followed directly by a hyphen and then a period. For example,
1em-0.75em. This is consistent with the behavior when the subtrahend begins with a
0. Issue #1954