SAS Viya Programming Examples
A collection of repositories contain code samples and other materials to help you learn to access SAS Viya services by writing programs in Python, SAS, and other languages.
- /chicago repository contains files files with data and SAS programs that are used with the Getting Started with SAS Viya Data Mining and Machine Learning documentation that is available from SAS.
- /communities contains examples of the SAS Viya Python client written about on SAS Communities.
- /data contains data sets for examples.
- /deeplearning contains a collection of deep learning projects and accompanying files.
- /developerTrial contains files used to seed the experience for the SAS Viya(TM) Developer Trial.
- /high-frequency-analytics contains files to show Support Vector Data Description (SVDD) to identify Turbofan Engine Asset Degradation.
- /python contains a collection of files for Python and Viya programming.
- /r/data-mining contains files for Data Mining in R.
- /recommend contains programs for creating a recommender system with the recommend action set. The action set is part of the SAS Viya 3.3 release and you must have access to a version 3.3 instance of SAS Cloud Analytic Services (CAS).
- /webinars contains demos of the SAS Viya Python and R clients presented on Have Your Cake and Eat It Too – With R, Python + SAS®.
The Contributor Agreement details on how contributions can be made to the project.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at LICENSE.txt
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
- An Introduction to SAS® Viya® 3.4 Programming
- Getting Started with SAS® Viya® 3.4 for Python
- Getting Started with SAS® Viya® 3.4 for R
Copyright SAS Institute