SAS Viya Administration Resource Kit (SAS Viya ARK)
SAS Viya ARK provides interoperating tools and utilities to help SAS customers prepare for a SAS(R) Viya(R) deployment.
SAS Viya ARK is a collection of resources to automate and streamline tasks that are required to prepare an environment for a SAS Viya deployment.
The master branch supports the latest release of SAS Viya. Visit the releases page for specific information about SAS Viya-ARK and related SAS Viya product releases.
SAS Viya ARK provides the following types of assistance:
- Pre-deployment assessment and optional configuration
- Post-deployment automation and utilities
- Upgrade task automation
- Infrastructure templates
Prerequisites for SAS Viya ARK
Each item that is included in the resource kit provides a document that describes its specific prerequisites and functionality.
Index of Tools
Tool support for the latest release of SAS Viya:
- Pre-installation of SAS Viya System Requirements
- SAS Viya Deployment Report
- SAS Viya Multi-Machine Services Utilities
- SAS Viya Upgrade Task Playbooks
- Merge SAS Viya Deployment Files
- Home Directory Creator
- SAS Data Server Utility Script
Related Tools Not Contained in SAS Viya ARK:
- SAS Viya ARK only supports Linux. For Windows supporting tools, go to SAS Viya Deployment Assistant for Windows.
This project is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License.