This openFrameworks addon gives you an easy way of putting together a chain of GLSL post-processing effects.
At the moment, it comes with the following effects (some ported from other sources and some original) that I'll gradually add to over time:
- Convolution (Blur)
- Depth of field (with bokeh)
- Depth of field alternative (more features but heavier)
- Frei-Chen Edge Detector
- FXAA anti-aliasing
- Noise warp
- Tilt shift
- Fake subsurface scattering
- Many others, please see src directory
In your OF app declare an instance of ofxPostProcessing...
In your setup() function initialise the post-processing class and then add some effects...
post.init(ofGetWidth(), ofGetHeight()); post.createPass<FxaaPass>(); post.createPass<BloomPass>();
Call post.begin() and post.end() around the the scene that you want to render...
post.begin(); <RENDERING CODE> post.end();
If you are using an ofCamera pass this to post.begin() and it takes care of the rest for you...
post.begin(cam); <RENDERING CODE> post.end();
- Add support for ofGLProgrammableRenderer with version 150 shaders
- More FX
- OpenGL ES, it's based around power of two textures so it should be fairly quick to get working.
Feel free to give me some Bitcoins if you like the addon - 1FxuEpubUwhPaqwmqABvwGmoMcEEMPgxjN