- Download the xinput1_3.dll file.
- Go to your Satisfactory install folder (Usually C:/Program Files/Epic Games/SatisfactoryEarlyAccess or SatisfactoryExperimental), go to FactoryGame, Binaries, then Win64.
- Place your xinput1_3.dll file there.
- Run FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe.
- If a console window appeared, SML is good to go!
Upon running for the first time, a mods folder will be generated. Any mod DLLs that you download will go in there.
- Fixed the major bug causing SML to be delayed by 6 months
- Added Functions::setDependsOnPak() scans the Paks folder to make sure that the user has the specified pak installed
- Added functionality for automatically creating .sig files on startup
- Added functionality for automatically disabling the crash reporter upon startup and enabling it upon exit.
- Fixed delayed coremod loading
- Removed the future version checker because it was causing more issues than it was fixing
- Updated SDK