jsDAV allows you to easily add WebDAV support to a NodeJS application. jsDAV is meant to cover the entire standard, and attempts to allow integration using an easy to understand API.
- Fully WebDAV compliant
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS/X, DavFSv2, Cadaver, Netdrive, Open Office, and probably more
- Supporting class 1, 2 and 3 Webdav servers
- Custom property support
- Locking support
Features in development
- Pass all Litmus tests
- CalDAV (to be tested with Evolution, iCal, iPhone and Lightning).
- CardDAV (to be tested with OSX addressbook, the iOS addressbook and Evolution)
- RFC2617: Basic/Digest auth
- RFC2518: First WebDAV spec
- RFC4709: DavMount
- RFC5397: current-user-principal
- RFC5689: Extended MKCOL
- RFC3744: ACL (experimental, incomplete)
- RFC4791: CalDAV (experimental, incomplete)
- CalDAV-ctag: Calendar collection tag
RFC's in development
- RFC4918: WebDAV revision
See the wiki for more information!
Amsterdam, 2010. Mike de Boer.