Get going with core.async
This repository holds the materials for 'Get going with core.async', a workshop being presented at Lambda Jam Chicago 2014 and Strange Loop 2014.
Starting the tutorial
Once you have cloned the repository, you should be by default on the a-minimal-client branch. To get things fully started, just follow these steps:
- In a terminal window, run lein repl.
- You can now browse the tutorial website from http://localhost:9000.
- You will probably want to run lein cljsbuild auto chat-demo in separate REPL window.
If you are an experienced ClojureScript developer and want to connect your editor to a browser REPL, you can use the REPL environment in @user/repl-env once you have started the server the first time.
A note for OS X users
It appears that this tutorial requires Java 7 or newer, but the default is Java 6. Please update your Java.
Copyright © 2014 Daniel Solano Gómez All rights reserved.
Except as otherwise noted:
- All code is licensed under the Eclipse Public License 1.0
- All documentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Roboto font by Christian Robertson and licensed under the Apache License 2.0
- Inconsolata font by Raph Levien and licensed under the Open Font License
- Polymer is licensed under the Polymer BSD license
- React is licensed under the Apache License 2.0
- SyntaxHighlighter is licensed under the MIT License
- inc-clojure-brush is licensed uner the Eclipse Publice License 1.0