What’s in in lein-tarsier?
This page will list all of the latest changes in lein-tarsier.
- Should now work with Leiningen 2.0.0
- Default VimClojure version is now 2.3.6
- Cleans up repl-port file on shutdown
- Various fixes to work with latest Leiningen versions
- Now supports trampoline with Leiningen 2.
- Fix problem with
leiningen.core.project/merge-profileintroduced in recent Leiningen 2 preview releases (thanks to Jeremy Holland). Issue 4
- lein-tarsier’s REPL is now based on the REPL that ships with Leiningen. This
means that it should now respect all of the same project and user/profile
lein repl. This also means that Leiningen 2.x users get REPL-y with their VimClojure.
- Fix problem with console I/O when running the REPL. Issue 1
- The code for the REPL is for Leiningen 2 is based off of Leiningen 2.0.0-preview3. This means it does not support trampoline and may not work with the latest development snapshot.
- A stack trace is sometimes emitted when exiting the REPL with Leiningen 2. It is innocuous.