A searchable log repository for #selenium on freenode.
|Author:||Miki Tebeka <email@example.com>|
Everything runs under the user "selenium"
- Fix paths (on new machine)
- Make sure all paths in lighttpd.conf and selbot.conf are correct
Run install.sh (you'll need sudo rights)
- Run the bot
- selbot.sh start
- Edit cron to run the bot on startup and index every 10 min
- see ./crontab
- Automatically generate the right paths in lighttpd.conf and selbot.conf
- Make the search template (omega-templates/query) nicer
- Commit selbot.conf from time to time, the bot can be configured from the IRC channel
- I had to patch the ChannelLogger to not use the # prefix for log file names
- See plugin.diff (this is automated in install.sh)
Apache (see LICENSE.txt)