Popular Events on Eventbrite
A Chrome app to display the popular events on Eventbrite by location. Two versions of this app exist.
- The older version, written in
Angular.js, and gives the option of searching by a particular location, or using the current location.
- The newer version, written in
React.js, and allows searching for events.
- Getting the popular events from eventbrite
- HTML5 geolocation support.
- Pagination support
- Stores OAuth token in HTML5 local storage, in order to avoid repeatedly acquiring the token
Run bower install inside eventbrite-popular-events to install the frontend dependencies
Use Chrome Extension Manager to install the extension by using 'Load unpacked extension', and pointing to the directory containing the files.
- Navigate to
npm installto install the required node modules
bower installto install
node node_modules/webpack/bin/webpackto generate the required scripts inside
- use the Chrome Extension manager to install the extension, using 'Load unpacked extension', and pointing to the directory containing the files.
- Angular.js (v1.4.8)
- Bootstrap (v3.3.6)
- React.js - v15.3.1