Free open source KHS (Kingdom Hall Scheduling) application. Totally free - no "donations"!
Currently just a work in progress. Heavily leverages patterns for loose coupling to allow for testing and future extensibility.
Feel free to have a look at the code by cloning this repository using:
git clone https://github.com/savaged/OpenKHS.git OpenKHS
- Sorry, I've not had time to do anything for ages but still aim to make this happen. Just dusted this off and found there's much to do
TO DO List
- Revert to simple 'Save' buttons per tab because 'auto saving' leads to complex code
- Assignment selection by list ordered by assignment tally
- Publish method increments all assignees tally
- Adding new cong member resets everyones tally to lowest tally
- Functional Requirement: Add 'second school'
- Functional Requirement: Add cleaning schedule
- Create db migration method for schema changes in the future
- UWP version using https://github.com/Microsoft/WindowsTemplateStudio
- Android version
- iOS version