/ opendht Public
Releases · savoirfairelinux/opendht
- proxy server: added support for Unified Push in addition to gorush
- proxy server: various fixes
- securedht: fixed a long-standing issue that prevented editing a signed value. Added relevant unit test.
- rust: updated os_socketaddr
- infohash: added
- build/cmake: using IMPORTED_TARGET for pkg-config
- build/cmake: declare appropriate pkg-config dependencies
- dhtrunner: fix crash introduced in 2.4.8 when requesting both local peer discovery and the proxy client
The peer discovery configuration is now ignored when using the proxy client
- proxy server: allow to configure the local address to bind
- misc: fix various warnings
- dht proxy: add topic/bundleId configuration for push notifications
- build/python: added support to build module with
python3 -m build
- docker: updated images to use Ubuntu 22.04
- ci: update Docker images on release
- ci: build python package on release
- dhtrunner: removed ability to switch between the local and proxy dht nodes during runtime with a single dhtrunner. This feature was unused, broken, and was adding overhead. To switch between proxy and local client (or run both at the same time), create new dhtrunner instances.
- dhtrunner: don't bind UDP ports when acting as a proxy client.
- dhtrunner: fixed a bug that could cause the node state to be overridden when using the
- python/tools: updated virtual network builder ( @svinota )