quick-phone for TS-TCP-7990
This is done in Docker/CQFD environment using Yocto.
Note that this will take a while the first time. It will first create a docker container for the Yocto build and then run the Yocto scripts.
- Docker software installed and running
- $USER belongs to the docker group (see https://docs.docker.com/engine/installation/linux/fedora/ for ex.)
- Lots of patience to build Yocto
Currently the image is configured to get a dynamic address via dhcp, you will need to modify this if you wish to use a static address.
See the quick-phone repo readme to find out how to configure your SIP account and populate your contacts.
- Move meta-quickphone layer and recipes to meta-sfl to separate build scripts from yocto recipes
- Improve alsa config so that it works well by default
Remove X11, we can run the app in just the framebuffer Replace X11 launch script with systemd script