Compiling the HANA plugin source code:
Clone the repository and add all the jars from the folder lib in the Required Files Directory to your Build Path.
Installing GeoServer with HANA plugin on Linux:
- Copy the folder geoserver-2.9-SNAPSHOT from Required Files Directory into your desired directory.
- Add an environment variable to save the location of GeoServer by typing the following command:
echo "export GEOSERVER_HOME=path/geoserver-2.9-SNAPSHOT" >> ~/.profile
. ~/.profile . ~/.profile
- Make yourself the owner of the geoserver folder:
sudo chown -R <user_name> path/geoserver-2.9-SNAPSHOT/
- Copy ngdbc.jar and gt-jdbc-hana-15-SNAPSHOT.jar from Required Files Directory to path/geoserver-2.9-SNAPSHOT/webapps/geoserver/WEB-INF/lib/
- Start GeoServer by changing into the directory path/geoserver-2.9-SNAPSHOT/bin and executing the startup script.
- Blog- GeoServer with SAP HANA.docx
- Guide- GeoServer with SAP HANA.docx
- Poster Presentation- GeoServer with Hana - Sayon Kumar Saha.pdf
- Test Case Records.docx
Required Files Directory: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ym0l1wjh8qkwokn/AAD3tutmaWNg1AOBcQF5Utuda?dl=0