Google Chrome Extension to display the link address.
- Click the "clone or download" and "download zip" to download the extenion source code.
- After finishing download , extract the zip file.
- Then go to the extension tab in your Chrome browser by the "3 dots on top right corner -> More tools -> Extensions".
- In your extension tab click "load unpacked", navigate to the extracted file.
- Click "e_19 master" folder followed by "open".
What it does
This extension works by showing the address of the link when you hover the pointer over it.
We as the team who developed e19 faced serious issues regarding our productivity as we could not know the link into which we were headed to. Thus this was ideated and developed.
To load the link into a tooltip for easier access.
Have a great day :)