contained documents (i.e. attachments) for sequel models
I needed a way to more easily support images and css in blobs, since the hosting provider I'm using is read-only (except for the tmp folder) and I'm not ready to use Amazon, or any other external storage provider.
Run the following if you haven't already:
$ gem sources -a http://gems.github.com
Install the gem(s):
$ sudo gem install -r sbfaulkner-sequel_container
require 'rubygems' require 'sequel' class User < Sequel::Model set_schema do primary_key :id varchar :avatar_type, :size => 255 bytea :avatar_data end is :container, :tmp => File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/tmp' contains :avatar end
- remove frozen copy sequel gem when updateis released
- include logic for image width and height
- better assignment support (i.e. don't require separate assignment of type and data)
- publish in sequel www/pages/plugins
- other containment types... e.g. filesystem, s3, git?
Author: S. Brent Faulkner firstname.lastname@example.org
License: Copyright © 2009 unwwwired.net, released under the MIT license