SBGN editor conference call minutes March 25th, 2016.
The call will be rescheduled to a later date due to the lack of participation.
Agenda and Minutes
- SBGN PD spec: Equivalence operator proposal https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DO4H-IUrBRM2u4T0gFVHREn3XBp3DMg5IO06s-ygMEE/edit?usp=sharing.
- SBGN PD spec: Adding the equivalence operator would finalize the spec? We probably need more time to work on groups?
- Decision: complete the equivalence operator part and then publish the spec.
- Web-based? From scratch or using some open source tool? SBGNViz?
- Estimation: 2-3 software developers for 1-2 years for basic functionality.
- Have to better than CellDesinger in terms of usability.
- List possible funding options. List of groups that would be interested to participate/contribute.
- Proposals to AF changes: SBOLv support
- Please review first.
- Get community feedback.
- A way to improve the process of introducing changes into the SBGN languages. Keeping important suggestions and possible solutions in one place.
- Using Google Docs and a page at sbgn.org with references to different Google documents.