Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
LibSBGN is the library for writing and reading SBGN-ML, a XML-based file format dedicated to the description of SBGN maps.
LibSBGN is a library that deals with SBGN maps. It currently supports:
- Reading / writing the SBGN-ML file format (XML-based format for description of SBGN maps)
- Validation of semantical and syntactical correctness
- Conversion to other formats such as SBML and BioPAX
- Support for Java and C++
- LibSBGN presentation at COMBINE 2010
- LibSBGN poster presented at COMBINE 2010 and ISCB 2010
- LibSBGN tutorial presented at HARMONY 2011
- LibSBGN status update presented at COMBINE 2011
For tool developers
- Developer Page : General information for developers
- Developer Tutorial : Tutorial for developers who want to add LibSBGN support to their tool.
- Java API Docs
LibSBGN is being adopted by a number of tools. A list of software supporting SBGN is available from http://sbgn.github.io/sbgn/software_support/.
SBGN-ML Development Process
Implementation plan: SBGN-ML Roadmap
The development of LibSBGN is managed via:
Discussions and online meetings are available via: