This is the new home for the
exp/eval package: the beginning of an interpreter for Go.
$ go get github.com/sbinet/go-eval/...
$ go-eval :: welcome to go-eval... (hit ^D to exit) > hello := "world" > println(hello) world >
Limitations (aka TODO)
- channels are not implemented
- imports are not implemented
- goroutines are not implemented
- consts are not implemented
- select is not implemented
go-eval command is rather barebone.
But there is igo which is built on top of the
eval package and provides some additional refinements.
$ go get github.com/sbinet/igo