Installers and binaries
Remote access (HTTP/MQTT/Web Interface)
How to set up multiple monitors
Color temperature and Gamma
Color grading: HSL tuning
RGB and RGBW support
Eye care and night mode
Supported GPIO and Baud Rate
Power saving features
Official PCBs (with Case)
Help improve translations
Home Assistant integration
Why is it FAST?
Using the Access Point
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Luciferin Project wiki!
Luciferin is a generic term for the light-emitting compound found in organisms that generate bioluminescence like Fireflies and Glow Worms.
Firefly Luciferin is a
Java Fast Screen Capture PC software designed for Glow Worm Luciferin
those two software create the perfect Bias Lighting and Ambient Light system for PC.
Differently from other solutions,
Firefly and Glow Worm Luciferin are designed to work together for the best experience possible.
Why don't you build your own
Here's a Quick Start guide
- Best in class performance combined with ultra low CPU/GPU usage.
- Advanced algorithms for smooth colors transitions and color correction. Seeing is believing.
- Wireless or cabled, local or remote? Choose your flavour with MQTT support and Home Assistant integration.
- Multi monitor support with single or multiple instances.
- Web browser firmware installer and Web Interface.
- Programmable firmware, change your microcontroller's settings on the fly.
- Frequent updates, upgrade your PC software and your firmware in one click.
- Automatic switching between aspect ratios based on your video content.
- Made from a gamer, for gamers. No added lag, stutter free.
- Multi platform, Windows and Linux ready. macOS is coming when it's ready.
- If you don't want to design your own PCB and you have a soldering iron, there is Luciferin's official PCB.
- Have a question? Get answered on the community.