Queens - CP/M version
Contents of package
- source - Source code in Turbo Pascal 3.01A (Borland)
- queens.pas - Portable version: uses just KayPro / ADM-3A escape sequences. Written on Commodore 128.
- binary - Compiled .COM executable files for CP/M-80
- queens.com - Binary executable file
- queens.dat - Sample data file with some game solutions
- dists - Collection of CP/M bootable disk images for Commodore 128
- queens.d71 - Includes CP/M boot code, all sources and binaries, some utilities
- queens.d64 - Includes CP/M boot code, all sources and binaries
Thanks to TomHarte for his CP/M for OS X, Robert Willie for sharing infos and advices, Werner Cirsovius for implementing "Append" missing function and Marco Luciano for his advices.
Intro screen - C128 and MacBookPro
Game screen - C128 and MacBookPro
Intro screen - C128
Game screen - C128