This relase was taking a while, contains a lot of fixes and improvements, like
- fixing compatibility with the current qmk-project layout
- fixing problems with MEH_T and HYPR_T
- removed the "move hex file" question after build, as it is not needed anymore
- dynamic font sizes and some improvements there
hope you enjoy it!
Included a new feature for changing the font size of the display depending on the window size... not 100% good yet, but maybe a good start...
- fixed title of main window
- added support for
- added legend for
- added parser and writer support for
- fixed compile error when storing keymap with existing default macros, whose names are numbers
Be careful: numbers as macro names will cause strange behavior! Please do always use proper names!
this release candidate actually got some little features added:
- copy the compilation result (
ergodox_ez.hex) to keymap dir
also, some minor fixes and improvements with the compilation workflow. Removed a NPE
This release does contain a new MacroType called "LayerToggleAndHold", which will hold the layer when a key is pressed, or if the key is typed, toggle it.
also I added some more errorhandling.
This is still only a release candidate, as it was not tested on a non-Unix-Machine yet.