- Browse contents of p2 repository as a list or grouped by features
- Filter view by installable feature id or provided capabilities
- See composite repositories structure
- Save repository metadata and individual artifacts locally
- See installable unit dependency tree and list (try it, highly recommended!)
Java WebStart Launcher
On some platforms, p2browser can be started by following this link.
If the link above does not work, which appear to be the case on some/many Linux distributions, then p2browser can be started using the following command on command line