This is going to be a bookmark storage system where you can tag your bookmarks, and share them with people. It will be self hosted - all you will need to do is clone this repository.
You are welcome to fork this repository and help out.
Current Phase: Writing need to have extras
Bloworm requires the following PHP modules:
openssl- used to generate secure random numbers for login tokens
zlib- used when users are exporting their data
This section contains a list of interesting libraries I have found that may or may not be useful when building this thing:
- http://www.shayanderson.com/php/php-qr-code-generator-class.htm - A qr code generator
- https://github.com/kylepaulsen/NanoModal - A cool looking modal dialog box controller
If you want to change the settings, please create a new file called "settings.php". Don't change the values in
settings.default.php, since they will get overwritten if you update.
This section contains a bunch of notes that I have made / will make while writing bloworm. Eventually, they will slowly disappear as the help pages are written properly or as I don't need them anymore.
- functions.core.php - The core fnctions for the server side API
- api.php - The server side API
- password_cost_finder.php - A simple script to find the cost for password hashing that is right for your server.
- settings.php - A file full of configurable settings that you can change.
- sessionkeys.json - A json file full of active session keys
- userlist.json - A json file that lists all the user accounts
- users/ - Folder to hold a folder for each user
- password - a hashed version of the user's password
- bookmarks.json - A json file full of bookmarks
- tags.json - The tag cache
- isadmin - Contains true if the user is an admin, false otherwise
Bloworm was created by Starbeamrainbowlabs (https://starbeamrainbowlabs.com/). Bloworm uses several things from other places, all of which are in the table below.
|Default globe icon||The Working Group||http://findicons.com/icon/454617/globe|
|Fonts||Google Web Fonts||https://www.google.com/fonts/|
|Promise Polyfill||Taylor Hakes||https://github.com/taylorhakes/promise-polyfill|
Bloworm is currently licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike (CC-BY-SA) license. If anyone can help me to choose a license from github's list of supported licenses that are specifically designed for code, that would be very helpful since I don't really understand any of them.....
Things in the credits table above are probably not under the CC-BY-SA license. You should check their respective websites for licensing information.