A Wiki in a box
Pepperminty Wiki is a complete wiki engine contained in a single file, inspired by @am2064's Minty Wiki. It's open source too (under MPL-2.0), so contributions are welcome!
Developed by Starbeamrainbowlabs (though contributions from others are welcome!), Pepperminty Wiki has a variety of useful (and cool!) features - such as file upload, a dynamic help page, page revision history, page tags, and more! Other amazing features are in the works too (like a theme gallery, auto update, and user watchlists), so check the release notes to see what's been added recently.
Latest Version: (Changelog)
For everything you need to know (including how to get your own copy!), you probably want the documentation. It can be found here:
Real World Usage
None yet! Contact me or open an issue and tell me about where you are using Pepperminty Wiki and I'll add you to this section
Here's a list of things that I want to add at some point (please feel free to send a pull request and help out!).
- Better page history (
revert to revisiondone!, compare revisions, etc.) ( #78, #79)
- Intelligent auto-updating system that doesn't wipe your settings / module choices
- A module registry of some sort (ideas welcome!)
- Image maps (#103)
- An app for Android - in progress over here!
- Participate in the beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.sbrl.peppermint
- Report issues here
- An iOS app is not practical for the foreseeable future.
- It's too expensive.
- The ecosystem is very closed off, and I've no idea how to make an iOS app (nor do I own a device to test it on)
- Feel free to make one yourself!
- I'm happy to help out if you need help with Pepperminty Wiki itself (e.g. making it more machine-readable (#138))
- Message on Gitter (see above), or open an issue on this repository.
- User watchlists
- Theme gallery (#5)
- (See more on the issue tracker!)
The recommended way of running Pepperminty Wiki is with a plain PHP-enabled web server. However, a docker container is generously provided by @SQL-enwiki. You can run it like so:
docker run -d sqlatenwiki/peppermintywiki:stable
Pepperminty Wiki is released under the Mozilla Public License 2.0. The full license text is included in the
LICENSE file in this repository.