Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a hotfix release for sbt 1.0.x series.
- Fixes undercompilation of value classes when the underlying type changes. zinc#444 by @smarter
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExceptionon Ivy when running on Java 9. ivy#27 by @xuwei-k
- Fixes Java 9 warning by upgrading to launcher 1.0.2. ivy#26/launcher#45 by @dwijnand
-jvm-debugon Java 9. launcher-package197 by @mkurz
runoutputing debug level logs. #3655/#3717 by @cunei
- Fixes performance regression caused by classpath hashing. zinc#452 by @jvican, @fommil provided reproduction, and @eed3si9n fixed sbt/zinc#457
- Fixes performance regression of
testQuick. #3680/#3720 by @OlegYch
- Disables Ivy log4j caller location calculation for performance regression reported in #3711. util#132 by @leonardehrenfried
- Works around Scala compiler's
templateStats()not being thread-safe. #3743 by @cunei
- Fixes "Attempting to overwrite" error message. lm#174 by @dwijnand
- Fixes incorrect eviction warning message. lm#179 by @xuwei-k
- Registers Ivy protocol only for
https:to be more plugin friendly. lm183 by @tpunder
- Fixes script issues related to
expr. launcher-package#199 by @thatfulvioguy
A huge thank you to everyone who's helped improve sbt and Zinc 1 by using them, reporting bugs, improving our documentation, porting builds, porting plugins, and submitting and reviewing pull requests.
This release was brought to you by 17 contributors, according to
git shortlog -sn --no-merges v1.0.3..v1.0.4 on sbt, zinc, librarymanagement, util, io, and website: Eugene Yokota, Kenji Yoshida (xuwei-k), Jorge Vicente Cantero (jvican), Dale Wijnand, Leonard Ehrenfried, Antonio Cunei, Brett Randall, Guillaume Martres, Arnout Engelen, Fulvio Valente, Jens Grassel, Matthias Kurz, OlegYch, Philippus Baalman, Sam Halliday, Tim Underwood, Tom Most. Thank you!