Bear Power Pack
2018-12-19 at 23:51 ICT
A collection of workflows enhancing Bear writer app on iOS and Mac.
Bear has a great implementation of export formats, x-callback-urls, and iOS Workflow.app integration, making extension like these possible.
Hope these workflows can be useful examples and inspire to more workflows. Hopefully some of them will come as Bear in-app features – in-the future …
- Bear Voice Recording – iOS
- Workflow can be triggered from Today Widget, or (as a workaround) from editor share (Run Workflow) on selected text.
- Apple Notes Export to Bear – Mac
- Includes Title, headings, links, bold, italic, lists, images, and files.
- Publish from Bear to WordPress on iOS – iOS
- Publishes notes from Bear to WordPress
- With images, tags, and feature image.
- Bear Markdown and textbundle import – tags from files and folders – Mac (& iOS light version)
- Imports markdown or textbundles from nested folders
- Foldernames and MacOS file tags to Bear tags
- Email to Bear, or import nested groups from Ulysses (images and keywords included)
- Bear-Simplenote-Import – Mac python3
- Import from Simlenote to Bear with tags, creation, and modified dates.
- Bear TOC – iOS
- Makes TOC in Bear Notes as bullet or num. list,
- With or without HTML links.
- Bear Photo Journal – iOS & Mac
- Makes a journal entry in Bear with date, photo, address, and map links.
- Get tagged:
- Bear Photo Collection – iOS
- Get a bunch of your favorite snaps into one bear note.
- With dates, places and map links.
- Bear Attach Files – iOS
- Multiple files into one Bear note - with file info
- Import Zip to Bear – iOS
- Bulk markdown or text files import from a .zip archive.
- Bear Find & Replace – iOS
- Text replace, RegEx, and text factories on Bear notes.
- Bear snapshot and restore – iOS
- Saves any file type, export all notes, or Bear backups to designated iCloud Drive folders, with date stamp added to filename or folder name.
- Restores single notes from snapshots, exports or backups.
- Markdown export and sync of Bear notes – Mac python3
- Export and roundtrip sync of Bear's notes to OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.
- Edit or share online in browser, or edit on Android and Windows in any markdown editor there.
- Remote edits and new notes get synced back into Bear.
- Bear desktop shortcuts – Mac
- Make any Bear x-callback-url command into a Mac desktop shortcut.
- Save Bear Search – iOS (result also for Mac)
- Saves searches as clickable action links in a “Saved Searches” note.
- Bear Themes – Mac & iOS
- Demo of clickable Theme changing action links in one Bear Note.
- Make Bear Template – iOS (result also for Mac)
- Convert a note into clickable template action links in one “Templates” note
- Alfred 3 workflow to create and search notes in Bear - Mac
PS. I got Bear for distraction free writing – see how that worked …
Disclaimer: these workflows are free to use, change, or fix. There will be no user support, but it’s quite easy to modify them. If you mess up, just download a fresh copy. Have fun!