Terminal version of 2048 game - http://git.io/2048
You can play online:
- author: Mike 'sc0ty' Szymaniak
- email: sc0typl[at]gmail.com
- webpage: http://sc0ty.pl
HOW TO PLAY
Use your arrow keys to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.
- move: arrows or W/S/A/D
- quit: Q
- change rendering mode: R
R will force your screen to be cleared and repainted every frame.
It is useful if your terminal renders animation incorrectly.
- At this moment, only Linux OS is supported, sorry.
- You need libncurses library. You can get it (Ubuntu/Debian) by
apt-get install libncurses5 libncurses5-dev.
- To build it, run
- To build debug version, run
make DEBUG=1. It will be compiled with debug symbols and there is also testing cheat key T.
- To run by as telnet/ssh/whatever server, run
make DEAMON=1and configure it to be run as login program for telnet service. E.g. if you are using (x)inetd, add to your /etc/inetd.conf:
telnet tcpnowait telnetd /usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/in.telnetd -h -L /path/to/2k48
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991
For more information see LICENSE file.