Please sign in to comment.
Use the proper platform methods in the Scala launcher
This is a small refactoring that improves a bit the Scala launcher: * the existence of the main class is checked in `finalLaunchCheck`, instead of inside `launch` * compilation errors are done through markers, and integrates with the platform error message. The check is also done during `finalLaunchCheck` and now prompts the user if any required project has compilation errors before launching. Fixed #100740, possibly others.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 74 additions and 25 deletions.
- +42 −3 org.scala-ide.sdt.core.tests/src/scala/tools/eclipse/launching/MainClassVerifierTest.scala
- +3 −0 org.scala-ide.sdt.core/src/scala/tools/eclipse/ScalaPlugin.scala
- +2 −13 org.scala-ide.sdt.core/src/scala/tools/eclipse/launching/MainClassVerifier.scala
- +27 −9 org.scala-ide.sdt.core/src/scala/tools/eclipse/launching/ScalaLaunchDelegate.scala